December 27, 2011

Raindrops

Shot on December 18th, 2011, Ruffano
ISO 400 - 1/25 sec. - f/5.6 - 200 mm lens
It was raining the other day and I don't really like taking pics under the rain so I decided to take them from my balcony. There's that gazebo in my garden and I loved how the raindrops looked as if they were sticked to the wood even though it was raining quite a lot. This is a close-up of the gazebo's roof and I wanted to put the attention on just a few rows of wood and raindrops instead of focusing the whole roof.

3 comments:

  1. un astratto molto creativo costrutito in buona luce di scena e perfetto nel fuoco selettivo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty raindrops. I like that it's so parallel and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schöne Aufnahme, vor allem mit den Linien, den Regentropfen und den Schärfe/Unschärfe-Bereichen.

    ReplyDelete