December 29, 2011

Thinking of...

Shot on December 29th, 2011, Ruffano
ISO 100 - 1/32 sec. - f/6.3 - 175 mm lens
Today I was taking some pics of my nephew and I liked this one in particular because it seems as if he would think about something sad, the expression of his face is quite interesting. Managing to capture those moments is what I like most! I also tried shooting in the child mode, one of the auto modes, because it's useful to know the behaviour of the different auto modes which doesn't mean you have to use them. I'd rather prefer the pro modes as you gain more control over the images. So, try them all but I'm sure you'll end up using the pro modes and the manual focus!

3 comments:

  1. molto bella in biancoe nero un romantico e perfetto ritratto.... complimenti

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Your photography-focused blog is a visual masterpiece, capturing the world's beauty through your lens. Your keen eye and storytelling through images are truly remarkable. Thank you for sharing these captivating moments with us!"




    ReplyDelete