December 14, 2011

Behind the clouds

Shot on December 14th, 2011, Ruffano
I was looking out of the window this evening and I saw a particular sunset. The sun was hiding behind the clouds relfecting a bright red light. I took immediately my cam to take some pics. I started to take pictures not only with the jpeg format but also with the RAW one. You're able to modify every aspect of your images but you need a high capacity memory card if you want to shoot also with this format as RAWs can actually reach up to 20 MB depending on your cam and your configurations. 
This pic was shot with the Shutter Release Mode with ISO 100, 2sec, f/29, 135mm lens.
You're able to modify the RAW with Photoshop, Nikon NX2 or any other photo-editing program. Be sure you got the right plug-in for your cam with PS, usually all camera types are supported but if you got a new one and you can't open the RAW with PS, just download the plugin from Adobe's website! 
Don't forget to check all your settings when shooting in the "Pro-Modes" i.e. the White-Balance and the ISO settings! I'll try to give more details on that in my next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment