December 07, 2011

My First Blog

Hi everybody,

well, first of all I wasn't sure which language to use for my photoblog... I chose the English one as you can see and I hope that my Italian, German and Spanish friends will understand my choice! ;)

This is my first serious Photography Blog. After trying Facebook, instagram, Flickr (which is really nice though), I thought that it was about time to create something which basically focuses on photography only, that's where I got the title from. 

After publishing my photos, I also want to give a short explanation about when and where I shot them and some extra information depending on the pics.

I still have to figure out which are the best configs for the blog so please be patient as try to reach perfection! ;) Including, of course, the wallpaper which has to be changed with one of my pics!

I really hope you enjoy this blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment