December 07, 2011

Compass Rose

Shot on November 13th, 2011, Ruffano
I am reading "Nikon D3000 From Snapshots to Great Shots" by Jeff Revell as I want to improve my skills. It actually covers everything you need to know about photography and I'm really into it! By the way, I'm not going to specify the camera I'm using as it's a Nikon D3000 and it'll be the same for every other pic. So, I was reading the book and I came to the chapter about the so called "Pro Modes". After trying a bit the Programm Mode, I focused on the Aperture Priority Mode and the Shutter Release mode. This pic was shot on the roof of my house in Italy. I was experimenting these modes and I actually got some nice pics, including with this one, even though I had to get rid of the others as they were blurry... I know, I have to get a tripod as soon as possible! :)

1 comment:

  1. This photo is sublime, fantastic colors and lights, I love it !
    My vote for your website on coolphotoblog.

    ReplyDelete